3. The test paper will be consisting questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and all questions will have equal weightage.
4. There will be three parts in the question paper consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having equal weightage.
5. Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for the correct response. 1¼ (one fourth) marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question.
6. There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given. In case, the candidate darkens more than one response for a question, one mark will be deducted.
7. The Ball Pens will be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall so they should not bring any type of Pen/Ball Pens with them.
8. All calculations/writing work are to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the centre and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
9. During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
10. The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Board with regard to their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.
11. The candidates must sign on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.